Pathways for Aging supports older adults by providing services for a range of different needs as well as recommendations, assistance, monitoring and reporting for a loved one. All services are provided in the home of the older adult whether they live in a private residence, senior apartments or skilled nursing facility.
Our Professional Care Managers provide:
- assistance in coordinating services and locating appropriate resources
- peace of mind if you are separated from your loved one by geography, as we check-in on your loved one regularly
- someone to act as your eyes & ears to troubleshoot problems before they become a crises and provide ongoing monitoring and reporting to caregivers
- professional help with strained family relationships and decisions
- a supportive advocate when making life-altering or medical decisions & when determining whether a loved one is able to continue living independently or consider alternative housing
- assistance in managing paperwork, insurance claims and benefits
- customized information and financial aid as our staff evaluates eligibility for services & resources
Long-Distance Support – If you live in a different city than your parents, you can rest assured that your loved one is doing well when we are managing their care. As your “eyes and ears,” we check in on your loved one on a regular basis, and assure they are receiving all the care they need. We advise you of their status, needs, changes and any recommendations to assure their complete care and well-being. You can rest easy knowing we are coordinating the on-going care of your loved one; allowing them to remain as independent as possible.
Crisis Intervention – We are a phone call away, and can help you navigate your best options in an urgent situation.
Advocacy – We are the “voice” of your loved one, respecting their needs and desires.
Home Living Options – We will help you and/or your loved one stay at home safely and independently for as long as possible. Or, we can help you determine and find the best living environment in which to THRIVE.
Service Area – Geriatric Care Management is provided to families, caregivers or older adults who live in Missouri’s St. Louis City or County, St. Charles County and Northern Jefferson County. In Illinois, Geriatric Care Management is provided to those living in Madison and St. Clair Counties.
Referrals – We work for YOU! We do not receive fees from any company or organization to whom we refer. We only recommend to those we know and trust through previous experience.
On-going Care Management can be provided intensively for a short-term issue or regularly on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. The number of hours and services provided are tailored to meet each client or family’s specific needs. We also have multi-hour packages that may work best for your family.